Cardiology

The Department of Cardiology at Kauvery Hospital specializes in advanced diagnosis and treatment procedures for cardiac diseases and conditions. It is deemed to be one of the best cardiac hospitals in Bengaluru, offering comprehensive cardiac care, consultations, diagnostics and treatment including minimally-invasive procedures under one roof. A high-level list of services we provide are:

  • Heart Attack treatment
  • Aortic Surgery
  • Angiogram
  • Angioplasty
  • Coronary Artery Disease
  • TAVI
  • Heart Failure treatment
  • ICD (Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator)
  • Pace Maker
  • Electrophysiological Studies & Treatment
  • RF Ablation
  • Device Closures for structural heart defects

Treatments &
Procedures

Learn More

Doctor Team





Health Check

We provide comprehensive health checks for you and your family. Keep your health in check.

From 20% chances of survival to 80% | Acute Mitral Regurgitation

10 Feb 2022

Heart Attack Survivor Story

1 Sep 2021

Non-Surgical Treatment for Heart Valve Disease

25 Aug 2021

TAVI Procedure | Kauvery Hospitals Bangalore

4 Aug 2021

What is Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery

4 Jun 2022

Interventional Cardiologist Dr.Ganesh Nallur Shivu

25 Nov 2021

Heading

JULY 8, 2020, 6:42 P.M.

Heading

JULY 8, 2020, 6:42 P.M.

Heading

JULY 8, 2020, 6:42 P.M.

Blog

Medical and health Information is scattered and unreliable. Get yours from a trusted source of qualified and experienced medical sources.

View All

Kauvery Hospital
Electronic City

Address:

Hubli, Survey no 92/1 B,
Hewlett Packard Avenue,
Konappana Agrahara,
Electronic City,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560100.

For Appointments:

080 6801 6801

Email:

wecare@kauveryhospital.com