Dr. Gnanadev N C is an experienced Cardiologist and Specialists in Bengaluru with over 20+ years’ experience. He has extensive experience in some advanced medical treatments for Acute Coronary Syndrome, Angina Pectoris, Atrial Fibrillation, Heart Failure, Myocardial Infarction, etc.
- MBBS, MS Ramiah, Bengaluru
- MD (General medicine), KMC, Manipal
- DNB (Cardiology), Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bengaluru
- Assistant professor-Internal medicine, KMC, Manipal
- Consultant - Nephrology, Manipal, Bengaluru
- Consultant - Cardiologist, BGS, Bangaluru
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Coronary Angiogram
- Cardiac Invasive Procedures
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
Research & Publications
- Leshmaniasis in HIV - a case report. Presented at KAPICON, 2005.
- A case of secondary hypertension - A case report. Presented at HSICON, 2006.
- IgG4 related kidney disease – a newly recognized entity. Presented at Indian society of nephrology, southzone conference, 2013
- Pericardial Nocardiosis and HIV- A case report, Tropical Doctor, 2009.
- Polymyositis associated with Non - secretory Myeloma – A Case report. Australasian medical Journal - AMJ, Vol 4, No 4 (2011)
- Cronkhite-Canada syndrome with Helicobacter pylori infection – A case report. Calicut Medical Journal 2010;