Dr. Hari Prasad is a highly skilled Nephrologist in Bengaluru, has over 12 years’ experience. He also has expertise in handling marginal donors, ABO-incompatible transplants and pediatric transplants. His clinical interest includes renal transplantation, dialysis, clinical nephrology, lupus nephritis and various other procedures.
- MBBS, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- MD (Internal Medicine),PGIMER, Chandigarh
- DM (Nephrology), PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Consultant - Nephrology, Columbia Asia Hospital, Bengaluru
- Consultant - Nephrology, Apollo Medical Centre, Bengaluru
- Consultant - Nephrology, Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru
- Assistant Professor- Nephrology, St. John’s Medical College and Hospital, Bengaluru.
- Lupus nephritis
- Clinical nephrology
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Kidney Stone Treatment, Kidney Dialysis, Kidney Failure Treatment
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- ABO Incompatible Transplants
- Pediatric Transplants
- Lupus nephritis
- Obstetric AKI
- Renal transplantation
- Chronic kidney disease
Research & Publications
- Varun Dhir, Benzeeta Pinto, Hari Prasad Anakutti, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Shefali Sharma, Aman Sharma. “Henoch-Sconlein purpura: hitting the ‘target’ on CT. Arab J Gastroenterol 2014; 15(1):42-43.
- Hari Prasad Anakutti, Navin Pattanashetti, Raja Ramachandran, ManishRathi, Aman Sharma, Ritambhra Nada, Krishan Lal Gupta. Effect of Thrombotic Microangiopathy On Clinical Outcomes in Indian Patients with Lupus Nephritis. Kid Int Reports 2017 September; 2(5):844-849.
- Manish Rathi, Hari Prasad Anakutti, Aman Sharma, Ritambhra Nada, Krishan Lal Gupta. Impact of vascular Involvement on Outcomes in Patients with Lupus Nephritis. Lupus 2017; 4(suppl1):A2.
- Raja Ramachandran, Nayak S, Hari Prasad Anakutti, Yadav AK, RitambhraNada, Vanita Jain, Krishan Lal Gupta, Vivekananda Jha. Postpartum Renal Cortical Necrosis is associated with Atypical Hemolytic Uremic syndrome in developing countries. Kid Int Reports 2018 Nov 28;4(3): 420-424.
- Raja Ramachandran, Yadav AK, Hari Prasad Anakutti, Vanita Jain, Krishan Lal Gupta, Vivekananda Jha. Utility of serology in the diagnosis of Pre - eclampsia and Hemolytic uremic syndrome in pregnancy related acute kidney injury. Nephrology 2018 June; 23(8): 602-603.
- Krishan Lal Gupta, Joyita Bharati, Hari Prasad Anakutti, Naveen Pattanashetti, Manish Rathi, Raja Ramachandran, Ritambhra Nada. Contribution of clinically indicated repeat renal biopsy in Indian patients with Lupus nephritis. Indian Journal of Nephrology. DOI: 10.4103/ijn.IJN_166_19.
- Impact of Tubulointerstitial; Vascular Involvement on Clinical Presentation and Outcomes in Patients with Lupus Nephritis” at WCN 2017
- “Arteriovenous fistula creation by nephrology residents: Experience from a tertiary care institute” at AVATAR 2017
Affiliations & Memberships
- Medical Council of India
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation