Dr. Kiran Petkar is a renowned Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon in Bengaluru with over two decades of experience. He is a Board-certified Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgeon with the highest qualifications in the field. He is on the editorial board of some of the world’s top medical journals, including the American Journal of Pediatric Surgery. He has authored over 12 research papers in indexed peer-reviewed journals.
- MBBS, KIMS, Hubli
- MS (General Surgery), KIMS, Hubli
- MCh (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery), CMC, Vellore
- DNB (Plastic Surgery), NBE, New Delhi
- Cosmetic Surgery Training, Instituto Javier de Benito, Barcelona
- Senior Consultant, Sparsh, Bengaluru
- Consultant, Apollo, Bengaluru
- Consultant, Maa Gayatri, Udaipur
- Specialist, Gan Regional, Maldives
- Face aesthetics
- Body contouring
- Breast surgery/Reconstruction
- Reconstructive surgery
- Fat Graph
Honors & Awards
- Recipient, Member of the Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Recipient, Member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
Research & Publications
- Author of over 12 research papers in indexed peer-reviewed journals.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI),
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- International Society for Surgery of Vascular Anomalies (ISSVA)
- Editorial board of American Journal of Pediatric Surgery.
Training & Academics
Training & Certifications
- Cosmetic surgery, Instituto Javier de Benito, Barcelona.