Dr. Krishna Kishore C is one of the most renowned Nephrologists in Bengaluru with 15 years of experience. He has treated all nephrological conditions with special impetus on kidney transplantation and glomerular diseases. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy. His areas of expertise include Renal Replacement Therapy, Community & Preventive Nephrology, Temporary dialysis catheter insertion, Tunnel dialysis catheter placements, peritoneal dialysis catheter placement, USG guided renal biopsy (native and graft) and ABO incompatible transplants (Across Blood groups )
- MBBS, JSS Medical College, Mysore
- MD (Internal Medicine), KMC, Manipal
- DM (Nephrology), SVIMS, Tirupati, AP
- Consultant - Nephrologist ,Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre, Narayana Health City, Bengaluru
- Assistant Professor - Nephrology, Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
- Senior Resident - Nephrology, Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
- Renal Transplant Medicine
- Clinical Nephrology
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Community & Preventive Nephrology
- Temporary dialysis catheter insertion
- Tunnel catheter placements
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter placement
- USG guided renal biopsy (native and graft)
- Highly sensitised renal transplants
- ABOi transplants and swap/domino transplants
Research & Publications
- KC Krishna, G Sivaramakrishna, PM Kumar, T Kannan, KM Reddy, V Sivakumar: Post transplant lymphoproliferative disease presenting as jejunal perforation. Indian Journal of Nephrology 19(2):82 , 2009.
- Clinical study of Fournier's gangrene with acute renal failure C Krishna Kishore Rama Krishna, P Rama Krishna, VV Sai Naresh, Y Muthe Eswaraiah, M Seetharam Sarma, V Siva Kumar Indian Journal of Nephrology, Year 2007, Volume 17, Issue 2 [p. 66-67]
- Sternoclavicular Joint Arthritis With Acute Kidney Injury. Chennu Krishna Kishore, Sriram Naveen Parvathina, Boreddy Varalakshmi, Bodagala Vijayalakshmi, Amancherla Yadagiri Lakshmi, Vishnubhotla Sivakumar. Ren Fail Vol 35(2013); 305 307.
- Sivakumar V Krishna Kishore C, Sriram Naveen P, Sivaramakrishna G , Vijayalakshmi devi B, Lakshmi AY , Kumaraswamy reddy M, Hypercalcemia with renal failure in a patient with immunoblastic variant of non hodgkin's lymphoma of the bone. SJKDT 2010, vol 21, issue 5 p.959-60
- An unusual association of anti GBM disease and lupus nephritis presenting as pulmonary renal syndrome. Manjusha yadla, C.Krishna Kishore, sandeep reddy, p.sriram naveen, vv sai naresh, m kumaraswamy reddy, v.sivakumar. SJKDT 2011, vol 22, issue 2 p.349-51.
- Chloroform Poisoning - A Case Report Naga Sridhar, Chennu Krishnakishore, Yanala Sandeep, Parvathina Sriram Naveen, Yadla Manjusha, Vishnubhotla Sivakumar Renal Failure Nov 2011, Vol. 33, No. 10, Pages 1037-1039.
- Acute kidney injury in Endosulfan poisoning Manjusha Yadla, Sandeep Reddy Yanala, Sriram Naveen Parvithina, Krishna Kishore Chennu, Naga Sridhar Annapindi, Sivakumar Vishnubhotla Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation, Year 2013, Volume 24, Issue 3 [p. 592-593]
- Placement of dual lumen non-cuffed dialysis catheter into persistent left superior vena cava. P. Sriram Naveen, C. Krishna Kishore, V.V. Sai Naresh, G. Sivaramakrishna, B. Vijayalakshmi Devi, A.Y. Lakshmi and V.Sivakumar. Clinical Nephrology 73: 81-82,2010.
- Pregnancy-related acute renal failure: A ten-year experience V Sivakumar, G Sivaramakrishna, VV Sai Naresh, P Sriram Naveen, C Krishna Kishore, Ch Shobha Rani, K Jagadeesh Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation, Year 2011, Volume 22, Issue 2 (p. 352-353]
- Malposition of hemodialysis catheter in left superior intercostal vein. Manjusha yadla,v.v.sainaresh, sriram naveen, krishna kishore, sandeep reddy, b.vijayalakshmi, a.y.lakshmi, v.sivakumar. Hemodialysis International Volume 15, Issue 1, January 2011, Pages: 115-116.
- Bilateral renal cortical necrosis in acute pancreatitis. GSR krishna, KC kishore, NP sriram, vv sai naresh, AY lakshmi, V sivakumar. Indian Journal of Nephrology, Year 2009, Volume 19, Issue 3 p. 125.
- Gallstone Ileus with Acute Kidney Injury-A Case Report A. Sridhar, Y. Sandeep, C. Krishna Kishore, P. Sriram Naveen, Y. Manjusha, P. Sriram, B. Vijaya Lakshmi, A.Y. Lakshmi, V. Sivakumar Renal Failure Oct 2011, Vol. 33, No. 9, Pages 908-909.
- Acute Kidney Injury Due to Emphysematous Pyelonephritis on a Horseshoe Kidney.P. Sriram Naveen, A. Sridhar, Y. Sandeep, C. Krishna Kishore, Y. Manjusha, V. Sivakumar. Renal Failure Aug 2011, Vol. 33, No. 7, Pages 730-73.
- Serendipitous discovery of mediastinal tuberculous lymphadenitis in a patient on maintenance hemodialysis. Manjusha Yadla, Vellanki Venkata Sai Naresh, Pavithra Sriram Naveen, Krishna Kishore, Sandeep Reddy, Anappindi Venkata Satya Surya Naga Sridhar, Bommidi Venkata Phanindra, Vijayalakshmi Bodagala, Lakshmi
- Amancharla Yadagiri, Tek Chand Kalawat and Vishnubhotla Sivakumar. Hemodialysis International Volume 15, Issue 4, October 2011, Pages: 583-585.
And many more Publications in National and International Journals.
Affiliations & Memberships
- International Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Nephrology Association of Karnataka