Dr. Madhusudhan HR is one of the better-known Intensive Care & Critical Care Specialists in Bengaluru with 15 years’ experience. He is clinically adept at managing anesthesia for surgeries across a wide spectrum of specializations and skilled in obtaining in Spinal (Lumbar Puncture), epidurals, usg guided regional blocks, endotracheal intubation, fiberoptic intubation, Securing peripheral and central IV lines, and intra-arterial line. He writes research papers and is a speaker at several prestigious fora.
- MBBS, AIMS, Bellur
- DA Anesthesia, Command Hospital, Bengaluru
- DNB (Anesthesiology), Fortis Hospital, Bengaluru
- Consultant, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Consultant - Anesthesiology & Critical Care, Wockhardt’s, Bengaluru
- Consultant - Anesthesiology & Critical Care, Fortis, Bengaluru
- Teaching, Junior PG students, ICT Nursing Staff, and Training House Officers
- Spinal (lumbar puncture), epidurals, usg-guided regional blocks, endotracheal intubation, fiberoptic intubation, securing peripheral and central IV lines, and intra-arterial line.
- Procedures like pleurocentesis, abdominal paracentesis, tracheostomy, and chest drain placement.
Research & Publications
- Presented a case study titled, INTRA ABDOMINAL HYPERTENSION" Indian Society of Anesthesiology Meet, Bangalore, November 2006.
- Thesis-A Comparitive Study Of 0.5 %Bupivacaine Vs 0.5% Ropivacaine In Parturients Undergoing Elective Cesarian Section.