Dr. Madhusudhana B is a reputed Radiologist in Bengaluru, with 5 +years of experience. He specializes in Musculoskeletal radiology and Performing procedures like RGU, MCU and barium based intestinal studies.
- MBBS, RIMS, Raichur
- DNB (Radio-diagnosis), Narayana Health , Bengaluru .
- Junior Consultant - Radio diagnosis,Manipal, Bengaluru
- Junior Consultant -VIMS, Kerala
- Musculoskeletal radiology: CT and MRI of a wide variety of musculoskeletal disorders.Ultrasonography and Imaging-related procedures (both diagnostic and therapeutic).
- CT coronary, CT / MR cardiac imaging,HRCT Chest, CT abdomen and pelvis, Neuroimaging including CT / MR perfusion analysis, Vascular imaging including trauma cases.
- USG: Antenatal scan (including NT scan, anomaly scan and obstetric Doppler), Extremities Doppler studies, Hepatic and Renal Doppler studies (including pre transplant and post-transplant patients), Mammography and Neurosonography.
Research & Publications
- Spontaneous migration of intraperitoneal mesh into the rectum following ventral hernia repair. Journal of Gastrointestinal and abdominal imaging.
- A rare case of fungal osteomyelitis of the patella in a post-COVID patient. Indian Journal of Musculoskeletal radiology (under peer review).
- Presented poster at the annual IRIA conference (Karnataka State Chapter) on ‘Role of radiological imaging in the management of suspected foreign bodies’ .
Training & Academics
- Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Imaging from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Center, Pune.
- KREST Fetal medicine radiology course .
- KREST musculoskeletal ultrasound workshop
- Hands on Workshops on shoulder, knee and spine MRI reporting by MICR
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) .