Dr Mohan Nagaraj is a Consultant in Anesthesiology and Intensive care Medicine Specialist in Bengaluru with over 8 years’ experience. He offers services such as general anaesthesia, epidural and spinal Anesthesia, IV and gas sedation, Anesthesia, Critical Care, acute and chronic pain care and Trauma Care. Special interest in acute pain management with regional nerve blocks, obstetric anaesthesia. He has been involved in teaching technicians and actively teaching basic and advanced life support to medical and paramedical staff of hospital.
- MBBS, JJMMC, Davangere
- DNB (Anesthesiology), Dr Jeyasekharan Hospital Nagercoil, TN
- Sr. Resident SKN medical College, Pune
- Sr. Resident ESI hospital, Bengaluru
- Jr. Consultant - Anaesthesia & ICU, CyteCare, Bengaluru
- Consultant - Anaesthesia, SS Sparsh, Bengaluru
- Obstetric Anaesthesia
- Critical Care
- Peadiaric Anaesthesia
- Acute pain management
- Regional anaesthesia & Nerve blocks
- Trauma Care
- Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia
Research & Publications
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN INTRATHECAL BUPRENORPHINEANDCLONIDINE WITH HYPERBARIC BUPIVACAINE FOR DURATION OF ANALGESIAFOLLOWING SUBARACHNOID BLOCK” under the guidance of Dr Kannan, senior consultant, dept of anaesthesiology, Dr jeyasekharan hospital, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu.
- Presented a poster on “HAEMANGIOMA TONGUE & CYSTIC HYGROMAOFNECK : AN AIRWAY CHALLANGE” at annual south zone ISA conference in august 2013 -JIPMER, Puducherry.
Training & Academics
Certifications and Training
- AHA Qualified Basic and Advanced cardiac life support Instructor.