Dr. Nithya Joe Babu is one of the better Ophthalmologists in Bengaluru with 3years’ experience.
- MBBS, MVJMC, Hoskote
- MS (Ophthalmology), SDUMC, Kolar
- DNB (Ophthalmology)
- Consultant - Ophthalmologist, Vimalalaya Multi Speciality, Bengaluru
- Senior Resident - Ophthalmologist, Oxford Medical College, Bengaluru
- IOL explantation
- Peripheral iridectomy
- Pterygium excision with conjunctival autograft
- Incision and drainage
- Incision and curettage
- Lid tear repair
- Manual small incision cataract surgery
- Anterior chamber reformation
- Secondary IOL implantation
Research & Publications
- Title - Comparison of accuracy of Haigis and SRK II formula for intraocular power calculation in eyes with short axial length, published in Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, September 2019
- Title - Comparison of astigmatism correction following straight and frown incisions inmanual small incision cataract surgery, published in International Journal of Ophthalmology and Eye Disorder, 2020
- Title - Comparison of surgically induced astigmatism between straight and frown incisions in manual small incision cataract surgery was accepted for publication in the Journal Ophthalmology and Allied Sciences.
- Paper presentation on Comparison of accuracy of Haigis and SRK II formula for IOL calculation in short axial length in 37th Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference, Mangaluru-2018.
- Poster presentation on Squamous papilloma of conjunctiva – a case report in 37th Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference, Mangaluru-2018.